I was listening out for ARISSat on the 8am GMT (-ish) pass this morning, and
heard nothing from it.

On 145.919 I heard the following tones though:

http://www.gjcp.net/~gordonjcp/notradioskaf.ogg

At first I thought it was a beacon on ARISSat, but they didn't get any stronger
during the pass.  Now with the satellite somewhere over the Indian Ocean, I can
still hear the tones.

Does anyone recognise them?  They sound too "deliberate" to be RFI from
something.
They are, as you can hear from the recording, just barely discernable with the
preamp on, using an omnidirectional antenna, from my QTH in IO75vv.  I guess
I'll have to go and climb a hill with the yagi...
--
Gordon JC Pearce MM0YEQ <gordon...@gjcp.net>