To WB0KFC :
Heard your signals Sept 25, 2011 on the 15:41 U pass at  Cincinnati.  On
145.934.5 where I have fixed my receive for experiment with another station,
heard your CW  transmissions,  CQ CQ WB0KFC, then voice CQ CQ Kilo Foxtrot
Charlie.
In your setup what antenna are you using on the uplink.  Do you leave your
Uplink fixed and tune downlink or vice versa?
Appreciate your comments and suggestions for best technique to make contacts on
ARISSat-1.. Have received my own transmissions for very very short time with
weak cw  return.
Thanks,
73, Farrell Winder, W8ZCF, Cincinnati, Ohio