I was given a Radio Shack antenna rotator, model number 15-1245A, that I
figured was good enough to turn my small Cushcraft Dual Band 3 element yagi

I sometimes use for some satellite work. But the rotator is need of some
clearing and lubrication. Has anyone taken one of these apart and can share
some insight as to what I might expect to find once I remove the motor and gear
assembly from it's housing. I assume the 4 large bolts inside the bottom cover
where you would attach the wires are holding the motor assembly in place. Are
there any ball bearings that I might expect to come rolling out if I
disassemble it? I looked for a You Tube video for some help but came up empty.
Figured the next best place to ask would be with other satellite operators.

Keith N4ZQ