Hi,

On Sep 28, 2011, at 2:48 AM, Simon HB9DRV wrote:

> There's Gpredict http://gpredict.oz9aec.net/download.php
That's what I'm using. I tried them all, and ended up with Gpredict as my
personal favorite. It was however not based on
the pure fact that it was open source but simply that it fits my working style
best. The fact that it's code is open and I can
contribute to it, is a big benefit.

> As with all code - the best code is written by the user, especially with
> something like satellite tracking where the theory and UI challenge is quite
> demanding. There are many who can talk long and loud, but how many have
> actually written working tracking software?
Not that many because it's like you said not an easy thing to do but also it's
not something where you can address a huge user base.

73 Mike K5TRI