Return Mail to wa1...@yahoo.com
I agree whole heartily with the use of phonetics any time ! anywhere!. lots of
old ears out there, (mine included) but not just that, conditions on any medium
is always subject to degradation,Faraday,phaseshift,doppler,you name it-It can
happen.especially with the "E" sounding letters,namely T,Z,E,B,C,V to name a
few. I can't count the times I called for another ID to get one of them that I
missed the first time around. Even under ideal conditions, not
everyone's grammar and .diction is understandable. My other pet peeve is the
use of improper phonetics, The world has one set, use them only, I don't like
hearing "Zebra, Zink,Zorch!!" for Zulu. A few Good operatiing practices makes
for an enjoyable Qso, not just a "zip it lip it,get on with it,and wheres the
next guy?". My two cents worth.:-)Thanks 73 Gud dx ! Happy Dx  Hunting !. de
Ellis Wa1rks