I have never had any issues.  I like it because it is cross platform, only one
thing to keep current on.

But;

Easy to install? Yep

Easy to enter current location?  Fairly easy, though not obvious for everyone.

Painless Keplerian data updates - and able to choose WHICH Kep data you want to
use?  Yes

Lou W0TQ

W0TQ <w...@w0tq.com>