Hi mike

I don't remember the precise time, but it was 10 minutes before i wrote my
email.
I was deliberately following do-17 with the last tle downloaded for
Orbitron.

I simulates that time on orbitron and verify if another sat was in range.
At the same time IO-26 was over my head, but his beacon is in 435 mhz!!

73 de in3aqk

On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 3:54 PM, Mike Rupprecht <m...@mike-rupprecht.de>wrote:

> Hi Paolo,
>
> DOVE-17 is certainly dead. I think you heard NO-44 or FAST-2. What time was
> it?
>
> 73 Mike
> DK3WN

Paolo Mattiolo