I am 300million  short and have no experience raising capital,  but if (and I
guess there isn't any way  for hams  to raise 300mil),  there was,  I'd
volunteer to do as much as I could ...

 Maybe that means  soldering boards all night, or  passing out  a tin cup for
donations ....

but I'd do what I could...as a volunteer

maybe one day  something will make going  geo possible <shrugs>

Was that   estimated 300mil for  the entire  bird?  Would it be less   to just
be a package  (perhaps of a few) on a commercial sat?

N2EHG