Do you have any updated keplers ?

________________________________
From: Mani VU2WMY <w...@isac.gov.in>
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Cc: cq...@yahoogroups.com; amsatin...@yahoogroups.com; vuh...@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 12 October 2011 8:13 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] CW telemetry from 'Jugnu'

Dear friends,
On behalf of the 'Jugnu Team' from the Indian Institute of Technology-Kanpur,
India,  I thank all the Amateur radio Stations that responded to our request in
sending the beacon signal reports.

Our sincere thanks to OM.Shamai 4Z1WS from Israel. His report from Israel was
the 'First' indication for us about the beacon 'ON' status.The decoded CW text
message by Shamai 4Z1WS indicated the nominal performance of the spacecraft.

  Subsequently, the beacon was heard by me, Nittin VU3TYG and Guru VU2GUR all
from Bangalore. Our sincere thanks to OM.Christian F1AFZ from France.

We look forward for more 'Critical' signal reports across the Globe in the
coming days.

73 de

Mani, VU2WMY
Secretary & Station-In-Charge