A friend who knows a little about ham radio asked me me about satellites. He
asked a couple simple questions.- Can you work Alaska on the satellite ?
When I answered probably. He said great - lets try it. I explained a little
about orbits and then he said. Ok - so if you know you can work Alaska how
do you know when you should try. Alaska is not all that far from my QTH here
in Packer Country so for my example I have changed the question to "Can you
work DK1TB on a satellite and if so which satellite and when is it possible
?".

We all know many ways to answer this simple question. Here is the easiest
way I know. If you have an easier way please let me know.

http://www.tomdoyle.org/canIworkDK1TB

73 W9KE tom ...