Does the person who sent me a big green SASE remember, because there were two
stacks that went out from Cali and it was in one of them, so I was wondering if
the person did receive it back or not. Reason being there might be more than
one person who did not get any cards from Elko or Cali. Not worried about
postage or cards just that it bothers me that people did not get what I had
sent.

So please let me know if you did not receive cards from any occasion and I will
be glad to resnd given the info.

Kevin
KF7MYK