This morning I initially used the lastest Keps for Object B and was able to copy the CW telemetry, however, at Object B's LOS, I was still copying the signal. I switched to Object D and was able to copy CW for another minute or so before LOS which corresponded with the Object D LOS. Hopefully, I will be home for the next pass and will use Object D for SRMVU.

The telemetry I copied was SRMVU C Z Z P C C at EN91ck for the 0043UTC (approx) 7 degree pass.

*Carl W8KRF*