Had a friend of mine translate, here tis:

8th Oct
It said PC's command  equipment component list has a problem.
Operation will be stopped on 8th 9th 10th.

4th Oct
Alma? telescope finally opened it eyes.
started first scientific observation.

4th Oct
Attention
1 consider the time lag
2 when the sender became on with first pass, later pass will not send the
command.
3 operation status will be updated in twitter

3rd Oct
Fo 29 analog repeater is stooped. According to  JA1CPA 9/29 04:59 the pass
was working
Probably,  because shadow cover rate surpass 27%, and UVC acted,  We will
send  sender on command  for functioning test by day time pass on 8-10 Oct.

3rd Oct
There is going to the tour at Kyoto University on Oct 15th.