Hello all,
I have been active almost by 2 months on AO-51 from Havana in EL83sc. Due
to my poor reception omni antenna I am working only the AO-51 in the
afternoon passes only with a elevation greater than 60 degrees over
Havana, also at the time it pass I usually am at work so only saturdays
and sundays I may be active. So if any of you need to confirm the grid
EL83 don't worry, just be patient, if you see a weekend pass with high
elevation angle over Havana I may be there. QSL card is 100% sure with out
SASE or IRC required only after you send a QSO confirmation e-mail to me
with your callsign, and date/time of QSO, also I would like to recieve
your QSL card too. Not sure if I will be able to work AO-27 or SO-50 as
those birds have less power out. But if I heard them some day I will try TX!!!
That's all, 73 and Hope contact your station soon.
Regards,
Raydel, CM2ESP
Havana, EL83sc

Este mensaje ha sido enviado mediante el servicio de correo electronico
que ofrece la Federacion de Radioaficionados de Cuba a sus miembros para
respaldar el cumplimiento de los objetivos de la organizacion y su politica
informativa.
La persona que envia este correo asume el compromiso de usar el servicio a
tales fines y
cumplir con las regulaciones establecidas.