I have at times patiently awaited the pass of the ISS to work a different
packet station only to miss the opportunity by the repeater being busy the
entire pass by trying to deliver BBS mailbox messages to someone and that
station never retrieves his mail . It's just one of those things We endure . I
have been calling 2   HF traffic nets for several years and have attempted to
pass traffic to someone in the same town as the message is to be passed to ,
only to have that station deny taking that traffic . Why would anyone check in
to a" traffic net "and then refuse to handle local traffic ? Sometimes I just
don't get it , but We hang in there regardless . 73's

Jerry WB5LHD