Hi all,In a diferent mail and in the latest keplers these sats are named A, B, C...., G
Had any one already identified some of those, e.g.: A is .... B is ....
I would like to try recieve the signals but not sure which one is which and not enough time to test one by one because I only can hear the birds after returning from work and before dinner ;-) between 18:00 and 20:00.
Any info will be very usefull,
73,
Raydel, CM2ESP