Good Morning,

I was asked by Hamilton, who attended one of my Satellite Presentations, to
make satellite operators aware of this event, thank you.

73's Pete
WB2OQQ
www.massapequanyweather.com

Hi,
 A satellite special event station N3Y will operate from the New Yorker Hotel
in NY City on November 5th to raise awareness for the effort to restore Nikola
Tesla's last lab in Shoreham, NY into a science museum; The New Yorker Hotel,
was Tesla’s last home in Manhattan. Wardenclyffe, the lab, is located in
Shoreham, NY on Long Island.  We are helping to raise awareness for the effort
to purchase the laboratory and restore it into a science museum.  To read more
about the effort to restore Wardencyffe, please check out
http://www.teslasciencecenter.org.   .  For the latest updates on what
frequencies to catch the stations on and a sneak peek at the QSL cards and
QTHs, go to http://copaseticflows.appspot.com/teslaevent.

Thanks for your help!

--
73 de KD0FNR Hamilton