looks like your RANDR issue is a known bug, looking out on the macports.org website

     What does 'Xlib: extension "RANDR" missing on display
     "/tmp/launch-XXXXXX/:0"' mean?¶

<mailbox:///C%7C/Users/Kevin%20Schuchmann/AppData/Roaming/Thunderbird/Profiles/ezo1336t.default/Mail/Local%20Folders/Inbox.sbd/amsat-bb?number=2241226#randr>

Many X11 programs try to use the RANDR extension, and print this warning when it is not available. The RANDR extension is not available in the Apple-provided X11 server in Snow Leopard and earlier. It is supported in XQuartz <http://xquartz.macosforge.org> 2.6.0 as well as the MacPorts X11 servers.

Unless you have a specific need for RandR functionality, this warning can be safely ignored.