Had 24 qso's from DM67 today, Ouray County Colorado about 12,000 feet. It
was sunny and a balmy 18 degrees. One of the AO-27 passes was so low I was
pointing the Arrow antenna straight down to the ground.

QSO's with: AC0RA; N8RO; CO6CBF; XE1AO; W5PFG; KF7MYK; AJ5C; K7TEJ; KG7EZ;
K4MOA; KB1RVT;
WA3SWJ; NS7Q; KA6SIP; W0DHB; W0PTI; KL7XK; AND AC2GK/VE5.

As always, if you need a QSL card for DM67, send me an email and I'll get
you one in the mail. SASE not necessary. LoTW logs uploaded showing the
correct grid.
Jim Adams - K0BAM
Delta Colorado Dm68