On 15 Nov 2011 at 21:25, Tony Langdon wrote:

Date sent:              Tue, 15 Nov 2011 21:25:20 +1100
From:                   Tony Langdon <vk3...@gmail.com>
Subject:                [amsat-bb] Re: Fwd: Mystery of the Lunar Ionosphere
To:                     gw1...@aol.com, amsat-bb@amsat.org

> >Hi,
> >While we are on the subject of the Moon and looking back at missions - take
> >  a look at the web pages I have forwarded.    Should prove quite a  talking
> >point in terms of our hobby - ionosphere and radio communications
> >on and around the Moon.
>
> Suddenly ham radio on the moon looks a whole lot more
> interesting.  New propagation experiments to try to characterise the
> lunar ionosphere's RF properties.  Only trouble is getting there.
>
> 73 de VK3JED / VK3IRL
> http://vkradio.com

I just got a flash is it possible the moon bounce signal where reflected on
this "ionosphere" instead of the moon surface or both or is it
the moon libration signal often reported by moon bouncer a kind of signal mix
the one reflected over the surface and the one reflected by
the ionosphere back to the moon surface working against each other?

"-"

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE
HTTP://www.qsl.net/ve2dwe