Well I sure miss the early morning passes thats for sure. I can hear it about
as well as SO-50 now without the fade like you said John. Thats using a Diamond
10 element 70cm and 9913 coax for receive. Been having a little trouble goin in
with 3 watts, thats what my meter says anyway. I did get a easterly Turkey Pass
with WA4NVM and AJ5C  today at only 4 deg. elevation before I lost it so it is
working.

Not much left to talk on up there...:(    Maybe Opera will buy us one?

Kevin
KF7MYK