I would appreciate info on what the currently available satellite radios are. We have used the IC-910 and FT-736R for some time and now need to recommend a radio to a couple of groups building cubesats. The 736 is of course long gone but it appears the 910 is also no longer made. We recently helped a group who had bought a TS-2000 and I was not particularly impressed with it as a satellite radio.

So what's current and what works well on V and U?

Jim
j...@coloradosatellite.com