DEAR AMSAT MEMBERS.
Please help me.
I have yaesu g-5500 rotator. for 1 year. it works good but now it doesnt
rotate in elevation axes. I press the up and down switches in controller
but there is no change in meter indication and also no change in antenna
position in elevtaion axes.
in azimuth it rotate true. but the calibration is not true. i mean that
when antenna position on the roof change 180 degree the azimuth indicator
in the controller showes 360 degree change.
I really confuesed. I dont know what is problem . it works good from last
year to now.
I chech all cables and there is not any problem.
any help would be gratefullu appreciated.
Im looking forward to hearing from you.
Best Regards.