I don't think there is much difference when you look at ALL the failed and
operational sats. BTW, FO-29 is inoperative, HO-68 was both FM and linear, and
you forgot DO-64 in recently failed transponders. AO-27 is 17? years old.

Satellites come and go. I still miss SO-35, RS-10/11, RS-12/13, FO-20, UO-14,
SO-41, AO-10, and of course AO-40. The point is we have to continue to build
and launch new ones, and use what we have at the moment. "Love the one you're
with" for those who remember the song.

Looking in the near term, we have P3E, Kiwisat, Fox-1 and -2, UKube, FunCube,
Turksat-3U, the planned SA-AMSAT cubes, and others that need our support to get
to orbit.

73, Drew KO4MA