Hi John,

I had heard of the down converter solution before and purchased
a used down converter. Unfortunately it seemed to pick up the TS-
2000 bird nearly as well as the TS-2000. I just lashed the setup
together so maybe taking more care to isolate the converter from
the TS-2000 might improve my results. I'll have to give it a try
again.

Mike kc9doa