Back in late 1997 or early 1998 I was using a Kenwood TR9130 on 2m SSB.
One morning I was tuning from the FM to the SSB portion of the band, and
heard a station just below 146mhz.  I tuned them in, and it was a station
from Wales!  Obviously going thru a satellite as the 2 meter conditions
weren't that good that morning.  I am now wondering what satellite it
probably was.  Hearing it was enough to motivate me to eventually get into
satellite operations-that took a few years though.

Anyways, what satellite was I probably hearing?  I am guessing AO10 or AO13
but were they operational at that time?

73s John AA5JG