I currently have two runs of coax from the shack up to the roof, each connected
to smallish dual band 2/70 yagis, horizontally polarised, on an az/el rotator.
One's connected to the 70cm output of my FT847, and the other to the 2m output.

I'd like to upgrade to cross-polarised beams for 2 and 70 that I can switch
between vertical, horizontal and circular polarisation, and also add masthead
preamps powered through the coax. Some form of remote switching seems to be the
way to go, but the few commercial switches I've found googling are really
expensive (and I'd need two afaik).

I'm basically wanting to upgrade without having to run more coax or power cable
up to the mast if possible - wondering of anyone has done something similar
without breaking the bank.

Thanks in advance tor any help,

Dominic G6NQO.