--- On Sun, 4/12/11, Michael Hatzakis <li...@hatzakis.net> wrote:
> but there are no ham freq projects in the pipeline here or at
> AMSAT-UK.

Hi Michael,

Don't forget the AMSAT-UK FUNcube-1 with a 435/145 MHz linear transponder or
UKube-1 which is flying FUNcube boards with a 435/145 MHz linear transponder.
Both aiming for a late 2012 launch.

http://www.funcube.org.uk/
http://www.uk.amsat.org/

AMSAT-ZL are doing great work in developing KiwiSat with a 435/145 linear
transponder I believe aiming for a 2012 launch
http://www.kiwisat.org/

AMSAT-SA have got two satellite projects under development, see pages 5 onwards
of http://www.uk.amsat.org/on_193_final.pdf

and http://www.amsatsa.org.za/

AMSAT-NA's Fox-1 and Fox-2 projects both deserve support
http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/fox/

and we all hope that AMSAT-DL are successful in obtaining a luanch opportunity
for P3-E
http://www.p3e-satellite.org/index.pl?lang=en_EN

There may well be others I've missed out.

I don't see that it matters which project you chose to donate to as long as you
support someone.

73 Trevor M5AKA