On 12/17/2011 9:54 PM, Bob Bruninga wrote:
The recent Balloon flight over the atlantic was a clear demonstration that
there is no APRS IGate on Bermuda leaving about 800,000 square miles of the
Atlantic without coverage.

I've never been there and I assume the old NASA station no longer exists for
decades.  What kind of government or other official facility is there where we
might be able to convince powers-that-be to insall an IGate?

Not sure what drives the requirement for a government facility. Could we reach out to VP9MU or other VP9?

-Joe