The ISS Maildrop is great for people in low population areas. I found out the
hard way about using it in the US. Now I and others on the west coast are
suffering because a certain someone keeps logging in EVERY pass and is not even
holding the connection. The email address is no good on QRZ. ARRGG!!!

Anyway it still is fun to make Qso's on the Digi just thought since there are
not as many birds up there to play with there might be more activity on the
ISS. Have not heard much on FO-69? Are people workin that? My radio is in the
shop so I have been off the air and only have a 5watt deaf dualbander... :(

Kevin
KF7MYK