Hi Joe...

A suggestion...

Set up "Scanner Recorder" on your computer and hook your sound card to your receiver's output. Leave it on all the time with a medium squelch....

When you feel like it, you can come home and listen to everything that happened since the last time you opened the file.

Then when you get time...download one of the free SSTV programs, I believe MMSTV is one, and start both programs feeding the audio from your saved files into the SSTV program directly.

Simple SSTV practice, copy, saved results and ability to play with the setup using the stored files. I've got megabites on my computer and I haven't even processed them yet for pictures....no time...but there will be some here when it snows.

Set them (Satellite SSTV pics) while they're hot!

Roger
WA1KAT