> Message: 10
> Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 15:02:06 -0800 (PST)
> From: Roland Zurmely <py4...@yahoo.com>
> To: AMSAT <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
> Subject: [amsat-bb] ARISSat : only a few more days !
>
> Within a few days, ARISSat will burn in the atmosphere!
> The fall rate dh/dt is increasing dramatically!
> Look at theupdatedgraphs of height and fall rate here:
>
> http://www.qsl.net/py4zbz/arissat.htm#r
>
> 73 de Roland.
>

> Very cool Roland!   I got my telemetry decode working just in time to
enter the contest!

Just out of curiosity, what is with the image appearing in the waterfall
diagram?  I've seen some 'green haze' like that in the transponder band
when I receive it, but never anything discernible within it (nothing
particularly audile either).  If that is real, someone must be using up the
whole transponder spectrum to send that odd picture!

Thanks,

Burns, W2BFJ