Hi all,
It may not be significant as I note from Roland that it was OK,    however
over here in Wales ( UK ) the pass
today ( Thursday 29th Dec. at 1345 hrs) it did not sound as healthy on the
downlink as I normally receive the satellite.
Did hear my downlink much weaker and also heard 2E0SQL also calling  CQ   -
 Peter also heard you yesterday you were much stronger but  did not get
back to you as my antenna was doing a 180 degree turn.
Will monitor the next pass and try to get an update on the status.
Ken Eaton
GW1FKY

By the way, I note thankfully that all went well for the commercial launch
of the Soyuz ( Fregat )and its payload on Wednesday 28th   December.