Some of the requested features "scare" me on your behalf, Dave (grin).

        • Doppler correction information (1)
        • Footprints (2)
        • Satellite information including frequencies, modes (5)

If invoked, you will need to update the program VERY often ... because if
there's a mode change on a sat, and your program doesn't show it - well, that's
the type of "support" email you do not deserve to receive.

Personally, I would make people perform their own research for the satellite
control operator pages, and get the freq info in that manner. Otherwise - to be
accurate - you will have to edit your program every mode change of a sat.

I see your program (and the other good ones) as being tools to tell us WHERE
the sats are. Get that aspect of the process down reliably and painlessly -
then you are "ahead of the curve" from other lesser programs out there. I truly
believe it is up to each ham to educate themselves on how to find the best info
on freq/mode data elsewhere.

Clint Bradford K6LCS