I don't know what's happened to all the eastern stations
recently.  When I was trying to work grids for VUCC,
I had a lot more in the east than in the west.  There were lots of
W1, 2, 3, 4, etc. on the birds.

You want to try to get passes that are as far east as possible, real
low elevation on the west coast.  That will help.

73 and good luck to you all in the new year.
John, K6YK