Hi Guys,
           Anyone have a KLM 2M-14C Antenna on the ground - or at an easily
accessed height?
  I need the overall width of the folded dipole driven element (it'll be around
950mm) and also the
distance between the holes where the  8-32 by 1" screws secure the element free
ends  to the
PCB/antenna boom support insulator.
     A coax tangle up has left me with the elements bent battered and broken
and whilst I have the
spacing between the two folded tubes ( 49mm C to C) from the wreckage and can
fold up new
elements I need the other info. to do so.
     (The XYL does not approve of my hanging my "three score and ten (+) year
old " bones off the end
off a safety harness more often than absolutely necessary! A 'one trip' up the
mast - to fit the new -
would be good!)
 Thanks
 Fred ZL1BYP.