I work into California occasionally. AO-27 in mid or late afternoon would be
the way, as my gear is limited and in various states of disrepair. Crowded
passes are sometimes tough for my portable station and when I get fed up with
impolite ops and alligators I take a break of a few passes or a few weeks. Hope
to work you one of these days.

I've worked a few others in Maine, so keep listening.

73, Scott N1AIA
@scottxot