----- Mensagem original ----- De: "David" <at746da...@gmail.com>
Para: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Enviado: terça-feira, 3 de Janeiro de 2012 17:13
Assunto: [amsat-bb] Arissat-1 reentry?

Hello everybody:

This is David EA4SG.

Just a moment ago at 16:54 UTC while the Arissat-1 was over the vertical of Madrid, I was listening to the SAT and it stopped/interrumped suddenly its transmissions while it was still in a theorical "sunny or iluminated area". Not sure if it was the final re-entry but It could be.

Hola David

The reason for that was the sat in LOW POWER mode.
It was ON again after 2 minutes, but already after
our horizon (LOS). Hopefully we can listen again
at 1820z.

73 F.Costa, CT1EAT
http://ct1eat.no.sapo.pt