Looks like that the satellite reentered at 0602z today and JA0CAW caught the
last signal http://ja0caw-je0mzi.mo-blog.jp/syumi/2012/01/arissat1_950f.html

It's sad to see it went away :(

-----Original Message-----
From: Vu Trong Thu [mailto:th...@fpt.edu.vn]
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 10:01 AM
To: 'amsat-bb@amsat.org'
Subject: ARISSat-1 heard

The bird is still operating up to 0120z today (Jan 4), however its orbit
must has deviated much from the latest TLE on AMSAT website (just one day
old?). I suddenly heard its CW beacon while it's still 10 degree under the
horizon according to Orbitron's calculation. It was quite a challenge to
track the satellite however signal was good, I could decode some telemetry,
got a SSTV image and the historical conversation between Korolev and Gagarin
:)

73,
Thu XV9AA