From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On Behalf
Of John Mac
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 5:06 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] HO-68

Hi all...

I am wondering with the lack of Operational Satellites up at the
moment.....what is actually wrong with HO-68...

All I could find out is that it had a scheduling problem, so what does this
mean...its hardware or software...?

With the limited life of these birds I would think they would implement
something to at least get part of it working...if at all possible.

John