Thanks Joe.

What an exciting concept.

Having got really enthusiastic, I thought I would roughly calculate how
high one of these little rockets could raise the orbit.

Given that one rocket reload pack has

40 Newtons of thrust
and lasts for about one second
We have 40 Newton seconds of specific impulse.

The mass flow rate is 18.6g in one second or 0.0168kg/s

So.....the ISP (a bit vague here) is around 219 seconds (ave thrust / mass
flow rate / 9.81ms^2)

Which should get a 3.7kg satellite's apogee about..... 40km  higher.

So...Not enough for P3E then

Oh well, not so exciting after all.  Time for a beer.

73  David  G0MRF