How would attitude be controlled so the thrust is in the correct direction?
Spin stabilization about the maximum moment off inertia axis is probably the
best choice.  This would require a magnetic torquing system.

Another issue is the thrust needs to be directed through the spacecraft's
center-of-mass or there will be stability problems.  How would a cluster be
fired individually with each, in turn, directed through the center of mass?
That's a complex design problem.

One more issue is that when you carry multiple motors, the first must
accelerate the mass of the unfired motors, so the early firing will be less
effective.  The mass of the spent casings will need to be accelerated buy the
subsequent motor firings.

You do have some work to do before you have a practical solution.

73, Ken N2WWD

Sent from my iPad