From: Greg D. [mailto:ko6th_g...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 9:38 PM
To: apbid...@mailaps.org; amsat-bb@amsat.org; sa...@amsat.org
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] Seeking contact info for JA8TCH

Hi Alan,

I found the following listing in a 1982 "Foreign Listings Callbook":  (I
knew I saved this for a reason...)

JA8TCH  Mori Seigi, 81-75 Taihei, Shinoro, Kitaku, Sapporo, Hkd 001

Now, that was from 30 years ago...  presuming the call hasn't been
re-issued, maybe a starting place?

Good luck, and congrats to Seigi-san!

Greg  KO6TH