From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Kevin Deane
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 6:23 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] LOTW Help

Is there anyone intersted in helping me with LOTW? I did all the
requirements, do I upload all my qso's individually? and how do I know if
the other guy is going to do the same? Maybe someone on here could do an old
qso we have together and I could see how it works?

Thanks for any help!  :)

Kevin
KF7MYK