My garage door malfunctioned when I tried to activate it for the first time since the m9 flare.

It is programmed to limit by a series of button presses on the remote control to set its limits, and the code changes with each press to activate over a billion new codes...It is a Liftmaster Professional..

Peter, Dom, Franklin, or anyone, am I way off base by making the assumption that the charged particles from the flare could caused the
malfunction??

Or has one of them hit one of my  90 year old brain cells???

           73, Dave, WB6LLO
               dguim...@san.rr.com

                   Disagree: I learn....

Pulling for P3E...