you have mail! not aware AOL had at satellite ....LOL :)

peter ve7ngp

-----Original Message-----
From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On Behalf
Of Bob Herrell
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 2:29 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] AOL-27 & HI4

If you want to make a sked with me for a contact on AO-27, please email me
off list and I will see what I can do. I would like to accommodate all
those that are needing FK49 for an award. And PLEASE, if someone is trying
to make a contact with me give them the space. I will only be here another
few days and FK49 will be history.

73,
Bob
HI4/AJ5C