From: Tibor Mezei <me...@cubesat.bme.hu>
To: vu3...@amsatindia.org <vu3...@amsatindia.org>
Subject: Re: Masat Ground station Client software
Date: 01/02/12 19:41

 Hello,Sorry, we forget to update the bat, and sh file-s.So you have to
double click on the jar file or runjava -jar GNDClient.jarWe collect the
bugs to release the final version next week.

Thanks for your report.
Regards,
Tibor MezeiAm

2. Februar 2012 17:06 schrieb Nitin Muttin
&lt;vu3...@amsatindia.org&gt;:

Hello Tibor,
I installed the new version but the software does not
execute, attached is the error. I am using Winxp with service pack 3.

 73

Nitin [VU3TYG]