Robert-here is another good resource

http://aar29.free.fr/sat/index.html

73 Bob W7LRD

----- Original Message -----

From: "Bob- W7LRD" <w7...@comcast.net>
To: "Robert Smith" <duken...@pixi.com>
Cc: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Sent: Monday, February 6, 2012 10:14:02 AM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: SSB Birds fm Hawaii

Hello Robert

You would be in demand on AO-7.  AO-7 is really not difficult though can be
"tricky".  Keep in mind AO-7 switches between A & B modes every 24 hours at
around 2340Z, I think.   Also our JA friends can not transmit on 432mhz.
However they are on mode A.  I have tried many times to work them from CN87
(Seattle) many times, no luck.  Remember, "if this were easy, everyone would be
doing it".  Schedual information can be found http://oscar.dcarr.org/index.php
.  Good luck with your efforts, I will keep an ear out for you.  Don't forget
VO-52.

73 Bob W7LRD

Seattle