From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of John Geiger
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 2:16 PM
To: kenw...@mailman.qth.net; Amsat-Bb@Amsat. Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Kenwood TM251 memory battery replacement

I have a Kenwood TM251A FM radio I use on the FM satellites, and the memory
battery is going to need to be replaced.  I figure sending it to Kenwood for
replacement is going to cost more than the radio is worth.  The only thing
the manual says about it is to send it to Kenwood for replacement.  Does
anyone have more information on replacing it yourself?  How hard of a job is
it, and is the battery avaiable?

73s John AA5JG