Based on frequencies of signals---just "heard" MASAT-1 (437.345) and
XATCOBEO (437.365) with Funcube dongle, at 1340utc 13 Feb  during a 7
deg pass.

Recording was made, hope to process tonight.

I was remotely logged in watching the waterfall; but frequencies
appeared to be correct.

Using the pre-launch TLEs with the "1000utc" time in the name.

Congrats to ALL the teams!

73,

Mark N8MH

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 7:48 AM, Mani VU2WMY <w...@isac.gov.in> wrote:
> I too heard some signals on 437.345 possibly from Masat at 12:25 pass over
> Bangalore,India (Max El 60 deg) for a while. In between heard some thing
> like a high speed CW for a short time. Unable to decode.
>
> Mani VU2WMY
>

> Quoting Dave Webb KB1PVH <kb1...@gmail.com>:
>
>> Just heard MaSat-1 with a max elevation of 20 degrees over Massachusetts.
>> Strong signal but I was unable to decode due to operator error.
>>
>> Dave - KB1PVH

> for
> the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
> privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
> message.

Mark L. Hammond [N8MH]